katiebenson733

katiebenson733

Cage (Corps Security, #2) - Harper Sloan I won’t repeat the Book Description I’ll just start out on my view on Cage! lol
Wow!! Where has this man been all my life!!! I could not put this book down! It has it all: Fantastic plot, Awesome MC's, the supporting cast is out of this world(Sway OMG so funny),wild-sweet-kinky sex(if you’ve seen any of the teasers then you HAVE to read the whole thing ;) )and an ending that will leave you sighing but wanting more!!!

Greg is this sweet, loving man with a protective side miles long. He’s determined, loyal, take no crap kinda guy with some kinky thrown in. I know we all loved him in Axel but now we get to know him on a more one on one basis! You will fall madly in love I promise!!!

Melissa/Meli-Kate is the type of women I would love to be! Strong, witty, devoted to her family and all around sweet and loving! But she will take NO crap off of anyone including Greg. The Beauty for the Beast! To me she’s the perfect match for Greg.

You also get to see what all the Corps men are up to and even get some time with Braxxon from Crystal Spears Seize Me. Greg and him together is breath taking and keeps you on the edge of your set to see what they will do!!

With that being said I highly recommend you read Cage!!! It’s the best book I’ve read so far this year! I know I said that about Axel but Harper Sloan just keeps getting better and better with each book she writes! Now I want Beck!